- First, you need to register in ApiX-Drive
- Choose what data to transfer from Google Ads to Google Analytics
- Turn on auto-update
- Now the data will be automatically transferred from Google Ads to Google Analytics
Integration Google Ads + Google Analytics
Create integration of Google Ads and Google Analytics yourself, without programmers
Other available integrations
Automation capabilities of
Google Ads and Google Analytics
Transmit data at specified intervals from Google Ads to Google Analytics.
- Get account STATISTICS (by period)
- Get account STATISTICS (linear forecast)
- Get account STATISTICS (by days)
- Get groups STATISTICS (by period)
- Get groups STATISTICS (by days)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (by period)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (linear forecast)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (by days)
- Get ads STATISTICS (by days)
- Event Tracking
- Page Tracking
- Import COAST
- Send DATA via Measurement Protocol
F.A.Q. on integration of Google Ads and Google Analytics
How is integration of Google Ads and Google Analytics carried out?
How long does the integration take?
How much does it cost to integrate Google Ads with Google Analytics?
How many integrations are available in Apix-Drive?
Google Ads offers business users a solution to serve ads online. These ads can be text, image, or video ads. The advertiser sets in the settings the main indicators for their advertisements, including setting up targeting and specifying the budget for the advertising campaign, as well as the cost per click. An important step in setting up an ad is keywords. It is they who will determine in response to which user request the ad will be shown. More
Google Analytics is a service from Google that analyzes the actions of your website visitors. Thanks to this tool, you can analyze social activity, compare different advertising sources, find out which pages of your site are most popular, and much more. The service will allow you to compose a competent advertising campaign, to optimize the resource. Google Analytics is completely free, but only suitable for sites with traffic of less than 10 million views per month. For more popular resources, there is a paid Google Analytics Premium. More
that we don’t have?
with your service on this page