- First, you need to register in ApiX-Drive
- Next, select the service in the web interface you need to integrate with Google Ads (currently 291 available connectors)
- Choose what data to transfer from one system to another
- Turn on auto-update
- Now the data will be automatically transferred from one system to another.
Integration Google Ads
Create integration with Google Ads yourself,
How to integrate Google Ads and other systems
with ApiX Drive
With ApiX-Drive you can connect and automate these systems in 5 minutes yourself.
Automation capabilities Google Ads
with other systems
Exchange data between Google Ads and other systems according to the specified interval
- Get account STATISTICS (by period)
- Get account STATISTICS (linear forecast)
- Get account STATISTICS (by days)
- Get groups STATISTICS (by period)
- Get groups STATISTICS (by days)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (by period)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (linear forecast)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (by days)
- Get ads STATISTICS (by days)
- Create call CONVERSION
- Create click CONVERSION
F.A.Q. on integration with Google Ads
How is the integration of Google Ads carried out?
How long does the integration take?
How much does it cost to integrate Google Ads with other systems?
How many integrations are available for Google Ads?
Google Ads is a contextual advertising service from Google that appeared in 2000. Previously, the service was called AdWords, and in 2018 it was renamed Google Ads (in the Russian version of Google Ads). The service enables the advertiser to promote goods or services in Google search results, on Google Maps, YouTube and other platforms. Google Ads allows you to create several types of ads, including text ads for display in search results, text and image ads for display on Google Display Network sites, and video ads for display on YouTube. In this case, the purpose of displaying advertising can be, at the option of the advertiser, going to the site, making a call by the client or other action. Only if users in one way or another, indicated by the creator of the advertising campaign, reacted to the ad, are they paid for Google Ads services. The ad is displayed according to the targeting settings (including age, gender, location of potential customers, etc.), which are set in the account settings. The advertiser also has the option to customize the reach of the ad campaign and show their ads on the international market or only to local users. The ad display settings are flexible enough and can be quickly changed. Important metrics for creating an advertising campaign are also its monthly budget, cost per click, and keywords. The service offers users the ability to create detailed reports and get statistics on their advertising campaigns.
More about work with Google Ads API
that we don’t have?
with your service on this page