- First, you need to register in ApiX-Drive
- Choose what data to transfer from Google Ads to Trello
- Turn on auto-update
- Now the data will be automatically transferred from Google Ads to Trello
Create integration of Google Ads and Trello yourself, without programmers
Other available integrations
Automation capabilities of
Google Ads and Trello
Transmit data at specified intervals from Google Ads to Trello.
- Get account STATISTICS (by period)
- Get account STATISTICS (linear forecast)
- Get account STATISTICS (by days)
- Get groups STATISTICS (by period)
- Get groups STATISTICS (by days)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (by period)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (linear forecast)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (by days)
- Get ads STATISTICS (by days)
- Archive CARD
- Add COMMENT to card
- Update CARD
- Move CARD
- Create BOARD
- Create CARD
- Create LIST
F.A.Q. on integration of Google Ads and Trello
How is integration of Google Ads and Trello carried out?
How long does the integration take?
How much does it cost to integrate Google Ads with Trello?
How many integrations are available in Apix-Drive?
Google Ads offers business users a solution to serve ads online. These ads can be text, image, or video ads. The advertiser sets in the settings the main indicators for their advertisements, including setting up targeting and specifying the budget for the advertising campaign, as well as the cost per click. An important step in setting up an ad is keywords. It is they who will determine in response to which user request the ad will be shown. More
The Trello app offers a set of tools for organizing projects in any field, for business clients there is an extended toolkit. Trello's organization structure is board-based. A board dedicated to a project or part of a project consists of lists, between which individual cards with information move. They can contain text information, links, pictures, etc. The organizer of the project has the ability to add individual users, thus distributing areas of work between them. Trello also enables its customers to use the service's capabilities through mobile applications for Android and iOS. More
that we don’t have?
with your service on this page