From the date of publication, the document applies to new and existing ApiX-Drive Users.
1. This document regulates the conditions for refunding funds to Users who have paid the cost of subscribing to a paid Plan in the Service, which is provided by Apicom Solutions OÜ (“Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
3. This document does not apply to Users who use the Service on the terms of a Trial Period or a free Plan.
6. Refunds can be full or partial and can only be made to the details from which the payment was made. For technical reasons, a refund can be made only within 90 (ninety) calendar days from the date of payment.
7. Partial or full refunds are made in case of payment for a subscription to the Plan for more than one period of validity of such Plan, exclusively for the periods of the Plan, in which the User used 0% of actions through the Personal Account.
8. If the payment was made using a promotional code or a discount provided by the Company, then the amount to be refunded for the consumed period of the Plan is recalculated taking into account such a discount or promotional code.
9. Refunds are made within 5 (five) business days after notifying the User from our e-mail address of a positive decision on a partial or full refund.
11. If the User who came through the Partner's Referral Link requests a refund according to this document, the refund to such User for the paid but unused periods of the Plan will be determined by the Company after examining the situation between the Partner, the User brought by him and the Company.