- First, you need to register in ApiX-Drive
- Choose what data to transfer from Google Ads to Google Contacts
- Turn on auto-update
- Now the data will be automatically transferred from Google Ads to Google Contacts
Integration Google Ads + Google Contacts
Create integration of Google Ads and Google Contacts yourself, without programmers
Other available integrations
Automation capabilities of
Google Ads and Google Contacts
Transmit data at specified intervals from Google Ads to Google Contacts.
- Get account STATISTICS (by period)
- Get account STATISTICS (linear forecast)
- Get account STATISTICS (by days)
- Get groups STATISTICS (by period)
- Get groups STATISTICS (by days)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (by period)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (linear forecast)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (by days)
- Get ads STATISTICS (by days)
- Create CONTACT
F.A.Q. on integration of Google Ads and Google Contacts
How is integration of Google Ads and Google Contacts carried out?
How long does the integration take?
How much does it cost to integrate Google Ads with Google Contacts?
How many integrations are available in Apix-Drive?
Google Ads offers business users a solution to serve ads online. These ads can be text, image, or video ads. The advertiser sets in the settings the main indicators for their advertisements, including setting up targeting and specifying the budget for the advertising campaign, as well as the cost per click. An important step in setting up an ad is keywords. It is they who will determine in response to which user request the ad will be shown. More
Google Contacts is a contact manager from Google. Google Contacts tools can be used as part of the Gmail mail service, or as a standalone service. Google Contacts is also part of Google's G Suite business service. Users have the ability to add, edit, group and delete contacts, including their import and export. Access to the service can be shared with other users, but they do not have access to the account owner's email. More
that we don’t have?
with your service on this page