- First, you need to register in ApiX-Drive
- Choose what data to transfer from Google Ads to MySQL
- Turn on auto-update
- Now the data will be automatically transferred from Google Ads to MySQL
Create integration of Google Ads and MySQL yourself, without programmers
Other available integrations
Automation capabilities of
Google Ads and MySQL
Transmit data at specified intervals from Google Ads to MySQL.
- Get ACCOUNTS (new)
- Get GROUPS (new)
- Get CAMPAIGN (new)
- Get KEYWORDS (new)
- Get negative KEYWORDS from the groups (new)
- Get negative KEYWORDS of the general list (new)
- Get account STATISTICS (by period)
- Get account STATISTICS (linear forecast)
- Get account STATISTICS (by days)
- Get groups STATISTICS (by period)
- Get groups STATISTICS (by days)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (by period)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (linear forecast)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (by days)
- Get ads STATISTICS (by days)
- Update ROW
- Add ROW
F.A.Q. on integration of Google Ads and MySQL
How is integration of Google Ads and MySQL carried out?
How long does the integration take?
How much does it cost to integrate Google Ads with MySQL?
How many integrations are available in Apix-Drive?
Google Ads offers business users a solution to serve ads online. These ads can be text, image, or video ads. The advertiser sets in the settings the main indicators for their advertisements, including setting up targeting and specifying the budget for the advertising campaign, as well as the cost per click. An important step in setting up an ad is keywords. It is they who will determine in response to which user request the ad will be shown. More
MySQL, according to the developers, is one of the most used open source databases. It is highly reliable, secure and flexible, ported to all popular systems and is able to interact with a variety of programming languages. It is the combination of all these factors that contributes to the constant growth of the popularity of MySQL in the world. The system was first introduced to users in 1995. Today the rights to it are owned by the famous American corporation Oracle, which specializes in the development of database management systems. More
that we don’t have?
with your service on this page