- First, you need to register in ApiX-Drive
- Choose what data to transfer from Google Ads to SendGrid
- Turn on auto-update
- Now the data will be automatically transferred from Google Ads to SendGrid
Create integration of Google Ads and SendGrid yourself, without programmers
Other available integrations
Automation capabilities of
Google Ads and SendGrid
Transmit data at specified intervals from Google Ads to SendGrid.
- Get ACCOUNTS (new)
- Get GROUPS (new)
- Get CAMPAIGN (new)
- Get KEYWORDS (new)
- Get negative KEYWORDS from the groups (new)
- Get negative KEYWORDS of the general list (new)
- Get account STATISTICS (by period)
- Get account STATISTICS (linear forecast)
- Get account STATISTICS (by days)
- Get groups STATISTICS (by period)
- Get groups STATISTICS (by days)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (by period)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (linear forecast)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (by days)
- Get ads STATISTICS (by days)
- Add CONTACT
- Delete CONTACT
F.A.Q. on integration of Google Ads and SendGrid
How is integration of Google Ads and SendGrid carried out?
How long does the integration take?
How much does it cost to integrate Google Ads with SendGrid?
How many integrations are available in Apix-Drive?
Google Ads offers business users a solution to serve ads online. These ads can be text, image, or video ads. The advertiser sets in the settings the main indicators for their advertisements, including setting up targeting and specifying the budget for the advertising campaign, as well as the cost per click. An important step in setting up an ad is keywords. It is they who will determine in response to which user request the ad will be shown. More
The SendGrid service is an email delivery management system for business clients that has been on the market since 2009. The specialization of this cloud solution is the automation of email campaigns, with options for segmenting subscribers, personalizing letters, using a message designer, testing mailing systems, etc. Clients have ample opportunities to customize the system of transactional and marketing letters of the company, for example, registration confirmations, reports on actions taken, distribution of letters with notifications, etc. More