- First, you need to register in ApiX-Drive
- Choose what data to transfer from Google Ads to Webhooks
- Turn on auto-update
- Now the data will be automatically transferred from Google Ads to Webhooks
Create integration of Google Ads and Webhooks yourself, without programmers
Other available integrations
Automation capabilities of
Google Ads and Webhooks
Transmit data at specified intervals from Google Ads to Webhooks.
- Get account STATISTICS (by period)
- Get account STATISTICS (linear forecast)
- Get account STATISTICS (by days)
- Get groups STATISTICS (by period)
- Get groups STATISTICS (by days)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (by period)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (linear forecast)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (by days)
- Get ads STATISTICS (by days)
- Send DATA
- Send DATA
F.A.Q. on integration of Google Ads and Webhooks
How is integration of Google Ads and Webhooks carried out?
How long does the integration take?
How much does it cost to integrate Google Ads with Webhooks?
How many integrations are available in Apix-Drive?
Google Ads offers business users a solution to serve ads online. These ads can be text, image, or video ads. The advertiser sets in the settings the main indicators for their advertisements, including setting up targeting and specifying the budget for the advertising campaign, as well as the cost per click. An important step in setting up an ad is keywords. It is they who will determine in response to which user request the ad will be shown. More
The Webhook mechanism is designed to notify system users about any event that has occurred. For example, if using a regular API you need to constantly send requests to the server, then in the case of Webhook, the server itself will send data to the address specified for it. Which events you need to notify the user about depends on the service. This can be, for example, a change in the state of an account or a notification about a change in the status of a sent letter. More
that we don’t have?
with your service on this page