- First, you need to register in ApiX-Drive
- Choose what data to transfer from Google Ads to Salesforce CRM
- Turn on auto-update
- Now the data will be automatically transferred from Google Ads to Salesforce CRM
Create integration of Google Ads and Salesforce CRM yourself, without programmers
Other available integrations
Automation capabilities of
Google Ads and Salesforce CRM
Transmit data at specified intervals from Google Ads to Salesforce CRM.
- Get account STATISTICS (by period)
- Get account STATISTICS (linear forecast)
- Get account STATISTICS (by days)
- Get groups STATISTICS (by period)
- Get groups STATISTICS (by days)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (by period)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (linear forecast)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (by days)
- Get ads STATISTICS (by days)
- Create ACCOUNT
- Create POSSIBILITY
- Create TASK
- Create ORDER
- Create COMPANY
- Create CONTACT
- Create LEAD
F.A.Q. on integration of Google Ads and Salesforce CRM
How is integration of Google Ads and Salesforce CRM carried out?
How long does the integration take?
How much does it cost to integrate Google Ads with Salesforce CRM?
How many integrations are available in Apix-Drive?
Google Ads offers business users a solution to serve ads online. These ads can be text, image, or video ads. The advertiser sets in the settings the main indicators for their advertisements, including setting up targeting and specifying the budget for the advertising campaign, as well as the cost per click. An important step in setting up an ad is keywords. It is they who will determine in response to which user request the ad will be shown. More
The Salesforce CRM CRM platform offers users a range of solutions for customer relationship management, team customization, as well as marketing automation, analytics, customer service, and self-service application development. The company, which was founded in the United States in 1999, estimates that more than 150,000 companies worldwide are using its capabilities, including retailers, the financial sector, transportation companies, government and charitable organizations, and more. More
that we don’t have?
with your service on this page