- First, you need to register in ApiX-Drive
- Choose what data to transfer from Google Ads to Wrike
- Turn on auto-update
- Now the data will be automatically transferred from Google Ads to Wrike
Create integration of Google Ads and Wrike yourself, without programmers
Other available integrations
Automation capabilities of
Google Ads and Wrike
Transmit data at specified intervals from Google Ads to Wrike.
- Get account STATISTICS (by period)
- Get account STATISTICS (linear forecast)
- Get account STATISTICS (by days)
- Get groups STATISTICS (by period)
- Get groups STATISTICS (by days)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (by period)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (linear forecast)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (by days)
- Get ads STATISTICS (by days)
- Add COMMENT to task
- Create TASK
- Create PROJECT / FOLDER
F.A.Q. on integration of Google Ads and Wrike
How is integration of Google Ads and Wrike carried out?
How long does the integration take?
How much does it cost to integrate Google Ads with Wrike?
How many integrations are available in Apix-Drive?
Google Ads offers business users a solution to serve ads online. These ads can be text, image, or video ads. The advertiser sets in the settings the main indicators for their advertisements, including setting up targeting and specifying the budget for the advertising campaign, as well as the cost per click. An important step in setting up an ad is keywords. It is they who will determine in response to which user request the ad will be shown. More
The Wrike service is for project management. According to the developers, more than 20,000 users have already appreciated the capabilities of this solution, which is presented as the best tool for planning and optimizing the entire workflow. Wrike is designed for ease of use, advanced functionality, and the ability to integrate with many popular third-party solutions. The service can be used both in a browser window and through mobile applications. More
that we don’t have?
with your service on this page