- First, you need to register in ApiX-Drive
- Choose what data to transfer from Google Ads to AWeber
- Turn on auto-update
- Now the data will be automatically transferred from Google Ads to AWeber
Create integration of Google Ads and AWeber yourself, without programmers
Other available integrations
Automation capabilities of
Google Ads and AWeber
Transmit data at specified intervals from Google Ads to AWeber.
- Get account STATISTICS (by period)
- Get account STATISTICS (linear forecast)
- Get account STATISTICS (by days)
- Get groups STATISTICS (by period)
- Get groups STATISTICS (by days)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (by period)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (linear forecast)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (by days)
- Get ads STATISTICS (by days)
- Add / Update SUBSCRIBER
- Unsubscribe SUBSCRIBER
F.A.Q. on integration of Google Ads and AWeber
How is integration of Google Ads and AWeber carried out?
How long does the integration take?
How much does it cost to integrate Google Ads with AWeber?
How many integrations are available in Apix-Drive?
Google Ads offers business users a solution to serve ads online. These ads can be text, image, or video ads. The advertiser sets in the settings the main indicators for their advertisements, including setting up targeting and specifying the budget for the advertising campaign, as well as the cost per click. An important step in setting up an ad is keywords. It is they who will determine in response to which user request the ad will be shown. More
The AWeber online service provides extensive functionality for organizing email marketing campaigns and automating mailing lists. Here you can flexibly manage the subscriber base and structure it according to different criteria. There is a drag and drop email and landing page builder, as well as a database of ready-made email templates and design templates for LP. AWeber allows you to turn emails on websites and blogs into email campaigns, manage web push notifications, track subscriber activity, use an autoresponder and scheduling campaigns. More than 850 integrations with external services and platforms are available to users. More
that we don’t have?
with your service on this page