- First, you need to register in ApiX-Drive
- Choose what data to transfer from Google Ads to iCloud
- Turn on auto-update
- Now the data will be automatically transferred from Google Ads to iCloud
Create integration of Google Ads and iCloud yourself, without programmers
Other available integrations
Automation capabilities of
Google Ads and iCloud
Transmit data at specified intervals from Google Ads to iCloud.
- Get account STATISTICS (by period)
- Get account STATISTICS (linear forecast)
- Get account STATISTICS (by days)
- Get groups STATISTICS (by period)
- Get groups STATISTICS (by days)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (by period)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (linear forecast)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (by days)
- Get ads STATISTICS (by days)
- Send EMAIL
F.A.Q. on integration of Google Ads and iCloud
How is integration of Google Ads and iCloud carried out?
How long does the integration take?
How much does it cost to integrate Google Ads with iCloud?
How many integrations are available in Apix-Drive?
Google Ads offers business users a solution to serve ads online. These ads can be text, image, or video ads. The advertiser sets in the settings the main indicators for their advertisements, including setting up targeting and specifying the budget for the advertising campaign, as well as the cost per click. An important step in setting up an ad is keywords. It is they who will determine in response to which user request the ad will be shown. More
The iCloud cloud service is an essential part of the Apple ecosystem. Thanks to him, users have the opportunity to conveniently exchange a variety of data between the company's devices. ICloud also provides the ability to exchange e-mail messages, it is used to store backups, etc. The service is available for free, provided that the user has enough space of 5 GB - this is enough with minimal requests. To receive large volumes, you need to subscribe. More
that we don’t have?
with your service on this page