- First, you need to register in ApiX-Drive
- Choose what data to transfer from Google Ads to ClickSend
- Turn on auto-update
- Now the data will be automatically transferred from Google Ads to ClickSend
Create integration of Google Ads and ClickSend yourself, without programmers
Other available integrations
Automation capabilities of
Google Ads and ClickSend
Transmit data at specified intervals from Google Ads to ClickSend.
- Get account STATISTICS (by period)
- Get account STATISTICS (linear forecast)
- Get account STATISTICS (by days)
- Get groups STATISTICS (by period)
- Get groups STATISTICS (by days)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (by period)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (linear forecast)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (by days)
- Get ads STATISTICS (by days)
- Add CONTACT
- Send SMS
- Send transactional EMAIL
- Delete CONTACT
F.A.Q. on integration of Google Ads and ClickSend
How is integration of Google Ads and ClickSend carried out?
How long does the integration take?
How much does it cost to integrate Google Ads with ClickSend?
How many integrations are available in Apix-Drive?
Google Ads offers business users a solution to serve ads online. These ads can be text, image, or video ads. The advertiser sets in the settings the main indicators for their advertisements, including setting up targeting and specifying the budget for the advertising campaign, as well as the cost per click. An important step in setting up an ad is keywords. It is they who will determine in response to which user request the ad will be shown. More
The ClickSend cloud platform provides a wide range of business communication tools. Its users can organize multichannel inbound and outbound communication with their clients via SMS, MMS, email, fax, voice messages, Rich Media, Direct Mail and other services. With the help of ClickSend, it is possible to plan and automate all types of communication, managing them through the site interface. The service offers to rent a virtual phone number in different countries of the world, allows you to send SMS via email clients, and also supports integration with a number of third-party systems via API or SDK. More
that we don’t have?
with your service on this page