- First, you need to register in ApiX-Drive
- Next, select the service in the web interface you need to integrate with Google Analytics 4 (currently 300 available connectors)
- Choose what data to transfer from one system to another
- Turn on auto-update
- Now the data will be automatically transferred from one system to another.
Integration Google Analytics 4
Create integration with Google Analytics 4 yourself,
How to integrate Google Analytics 4 and other systems
with ApiX Drive
With ApiX-Drive you can connect and automate these systems in 5 minutes yourself.
Automation capabilities Google Analytics 4
with other systems
Exchange data between Google Analytics 4 and other systems according to the specified interval
- Get REPORT by conversions
- Send EVENT via Measurement Protocol
F.A.Q. on integration with Google Analytics 4
How is the integration of Google Analytics 4 carried out?
How long does the integration take?
How much does it cost to integrate Google Analytics 4 with other systems?
How many integrations are available for Google Analytics 4?
Google Analytics 4 is a new version of the GA service with a wide range of tools for measuring traffic and engagement of websites and apps. The service provides reporting across different devices and platforms, meticulously tracking the path of visitors. It also uses AI and machine learning resources to generate more accurate and detailed insights about user interaction with sites and apps. With Google Analytics 4, you can also measure the effectiveness of online marketing. Additionally, GA 4 supports data export to Google Ads and Google Marketing Platform for campaign optimization.
More about work with Google Analytics 4 API
that we don’t have?
with your service on this page