- First, you need to register in ApiX-Drive
- Choose what data to transfer from Google Ads to Notion
- Turn on auto-update
- Now the data will be automatically transferred from Google Ads to Notion
Create integration of Google Ads and Notion yourself, without programmers
Other available integrations
Automation capabilities of
Google Ads and Notion
Transmit data at specified intervals from Google Ads to Notion.
- Get account STATISTICS (by period)
- Get account STATISTICS (linear forecast)
- Get account STATISTICS (by days)
- Get groups STATISTICS (by period)
- Get groups STATISTICS (by days)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (by period)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (linear forecast)
- Get campaign STATISTICS (by days)
- Get ads STATISTICS (by days)
- Add DATABASE ITEM
F.A.Q. on integration of Google Ads and Notion
How is integration of Google Ads and Notion carried out?
How long does the integration take?
How much does it cost to integrate Google Ads with Notion?
How many integrations are available in Apix-Drive?
Google Ads offers business users a solution to serve ads online. These ads can be text, image, or video ads. The advertiser sets in the settings the main indicators for their advertisements, including setting up targeting and specifying the budget for the advertising campaign, as well as the cost per click. An important step in setting up an ad is keywords. It is they who will determine in response to which user request the ad will be shown. More
Notion is a platform for managing tasks and projects, as well as organizing teamwork. It has a block-based editing structure that helps distribute content across blocks of memory: text, links, images, lists, code, etc. Using Notion, you can create a knowledge base for a project (team wiki), as well as nested and checklists, roadmap and calendar templates, and there is also a task scheduler. Among other tools of the service, it is worth noting kanban boards, a web clipper for saving any web content, as well as options for managing snippets. More
that we don’t have?
with your service on this page