- First, you need to register in ApiX-Drive
- Next, select the service in the web interface you need to integrate with KeepinCRM (currently 300 available connectors)
- Choose what data to transfer from one system to another
- Turn on auto-update
- Now the data will be automatically transferred from one system to another.
Create integration with KeepinCRM yourself,
How to integrate KeepinCRM and other systems
with ApiX Drive
With ApiX-Drive you can connect and automate these systems in 5 minutes yourself.
Automation capabilities KeepinCRM
with other systems
Exchange data between KeepinCRM and other systems according to the specified interval
- Get CLIENTS (new)
- Get AGREEMENTS (modified)
- Get AGREEMENTS (new)
- Get AGREEMENTS by status (new)
- Update AGREEMENT
- Create TASK
- Create AGREEMENT
- Create/update CLIENT/LEAD
F.A.Q. on integration with KeepinCRM
How is the integration of KeepinCRM carried out?
How long does the integration take?
How much does it cost to integrate KeepinCRM with other systems?
How many integrations are available for KeepinCRM?
KeepinCRM is a CRM platform for small and medium businesses with comprehensive automation. With its help, entrepreneurs can flexibly manage leads and customers, controlling all stages of interaction with them. Even in the interface of the service, options for managing contracts and tasks, functionality for interacting with suppliers and a warehouse are available. No less useful tools are dedicated to managing finances and documents. KeepinCRM allows you to flexibly automate the functionality of the service using triggers and validations. The system also includes a cashier module for an offline store.
More about work with KeepinCRM API
that we don’t have?
with your service on this page