- After we carry out the integration with Zoom Marketplace, you will need to register in ApiX-Drive to start using the connector
- Next, select the service in the web interface you need to integrate with Zoom Marketplace (currently 293 available connectors)
- Choose what data to transfer from one system to another
- Turn on auto-update
- Now the data will be automatically transferred from one system to another.
Integration Zoom Marketplace by API
Do you want us to make integration with Zoom Marketplace?
What features are you interested in? This will make the integration more useful to you.
How to integrate Zoom Marketplace and other systems
with ApiX Drive
for automation Zoom Marketplace with other systems.
Automation capabilities Zoom Marketplace
with other systems
The Zoom Marketplace will exchange data with other systems according to the specified interval.
- Information will be available after system startup
F.A.Q. on integration with Zoom Marketplace
How is the integration of Zoom Marketplace carried out?
How long does the integration take?
How much does it cost to integrate Zoom Marketplace with other systems?
How many integrations are available for Zoom Marketplace?
There are more than 2,200 applications available in the Zoom Marketplace platform that can be integrated with the Zoom video conferencing and webinar service. Its interface offers ample opportunities for searching and downloading the necessary applications. An important advantage here is a flexible filter system that allows you to quickly and conveniently sort applications by different parameters. All software available in the database is divided into dozens of thematic categories. Among them, it is worth noting the following: analytics, broadcasts and streaming, CRM, collaboration, user support, e-commerce, education and many others. In separate categories, there are applications with conversational AI and software for Zoom Events.