- First, you need to register in ApiX-Drive
- Next, select the service in the web interface you need to integrate with Zoho Inventory (currently 291 available connectors)
- Choose what data to transfer from one system to another
- Turn on auto-update
- Now the data will be automatically transferred from one system to another.
Integration Zoho Inventory
Create integration with Zoho Inventory yourself,
How to integrate Zoho Inventory and other systems
with ApiX Drive
With ApiX-Drive you can connect and automate these systems in 5 minutes yourself.
Automation capabilities Zoho Inventory
with other systems
Exchange data between Zoho Inventory and other systems according to the specified interval
- Get ITEMS (modified)
- Get ITEMS (new)
- Get sales ORDERS (modified)
- Get sales ORDERS (new)
- Get sales ORDERS by stage (new)
- Get INVOICES (modified)
- Get INVOICES (new)
- Get INVOICES by stage (new)
- Get CONTACTS (modified)
- Get CONTACTS (new)
- Get PACKAGES (modified)
- Get PACKAGES (new)
- Get PACKAGES by stage (new)
- Change sales ORDER
- Create ITEM
- Create sales ORDER
- Create INVOICE
- Create CONTACT
F.A.Q. on integration with Zoho Inventory
How is the integration of Zoho Inventory carried out?
How long does the integration take?
How much does it cost to integrate Zoho Inventory with other systems?
How many integrations are available for Zoho Inventory?
Zoho Inventory is a cloud service within Zoho CRM designed for automated management of inventory processes and inventory control. It is ideal for small and medium businesses. Its tools provide ample opportunities for reporting and analytics, tracking batches of goods and interacting with suppliers. Zoho Inventory can be used for stores across different marketplaces, including Amazon, Shopify, Etsy, eBay, and more. With its help, it is possible to flexibly manage online and offline orders of various types: standard, pending, orders through dropshipping, etc.
More about work with Zoho Inventory API
that we don’t have?
with your service on this page