- After we carry out the integration with Qstream, you will need to register in ApiX-Drive to start using the connector
- Next, select the service in the web interface you need to integrate with Qstream (currently 293 available connectors)
- Choose what data to transfer from one system to another
- Turn on auto-update
- Now the data will be automatically transferred from one system to another.
Integration Qstream by API
Do you want us to make integration with Qstream?
What features are you interested in? This will make the integration more useful to you.
How to integrate Qstream and other systems
with ApiX Drive
for automation Qstream with other systems.
Automation capabilities Qstream
with other systems
The Qstream will exchange data with other systems according to the specified interval.
- Information will be available after system startup
F.A.Q. on integration with Qstream
How is the integration of Qstream carried out?
How long does the integration take?
How much does it cost to integrate Qstream with other systems?
How many integrations are available for Qstream?
Qstream is a platform for organizing corporate training. This service helps companies and enterprises to improve the level of their employees. Training with Qstream tools can effectively complement existing management and staff training systems. The educational platform proposes to implement an interval approach for studying courses. Employees repeat and consolidate the material at regular intervals, which contributes to better memorization of information. Qstream is a tool that allows you to interest your staff, reduce training time and increase its effectiveness.