- First, you need to register in ApiX-Drive
- Next, select the service in the web interface you need to integrate with Twitter (currently 233 available connectors)
- Choose what data to transfer from one system to another
- Turn on auto-update
- Now the data will be automatically transferred from one system to another.
Create integration with Twitter yourself,
How to integrate Twitter and other systems
with ApiX Drive
With ApiX-Drive you can connect and automate these systems in 5 minutes yourself.
Automation capabilities Twitter
with other systems
Exchange data between Twitter and other systems according to the specified interval
- Загрузить мои твиты (новые)
- Загрузить подписчиков (новых)
- Загрузить твиты где меня упоминают (новые)
- Загрузить твиты пользователя (новые)
- Получить твиты, которые я отлайкал (новые)
- Опубликовать твит
- Ответить на твит
- Отменить подписку на пользователя
- Подписаться на пользователя
- Поставить лайк твиту
F.A.Q. on integration with Twitter
How is the integration of Twitter carried out?
How long does the integration take?
How much does it cost to integrate Twitter with other systems?
How many integrations are available for Twitter?
Twitter is a popular social network for microblogging messaging. To date, it has over 1.3 billion registered users. The social network was launched in 2006 by American developer and IT entrepreneur Jack Dorsey, who to this day is the chairman of the board of directors of Twitter.Inc. Twitter's functionality allows users to post short notes up to 280 characters long, called "tweets". Here you can post not only texts, but also media content (photos and videos), as well as mention other users of this social network in your tweets and repost other people's tweets (retweet). Registration is required to post on Twitter, but unregistered visitors can read tweets. Twitter allows you to group individual tweets from different users using special key phrases or words called hashtags. Another feature here is the lists, which allow you to combine several authors and keep track of updates to their feed in one list. The social network allows you to publish messages and use other Twitter options in many ways: through the website, desktop and mobile applications. In addition, here you can publish tweets via SMS, by sending SMS messages with the necessary text to certain mobile numbers. Twitter provides useful features for businesses, for example, the Customer Feedback option allows you to poll users, and you can also quickly and easily place links in tweets.
More about work with Twitter API
that we don’t have?
with your service on this page